Saturday, April 6, 2013

Fragile

Life is fragile; bad things happen to good people.  This is something that I have been going over and over in my head for the last month since we lost precious Ava.  I was going over to a friends house on Thursday of this past week for a play date and when I arrived I found out that an F-16 based out of Shaw (our previous assignment) in SC had crashed in Afghanistan.  The pilot did not survive; this very same thing also happened back in January in Italy as well.  Tragedy is happening all around us and it is happening to good people.  I pray for these families because I know the pain of losing someone you love now and it is absolutely gut wrenching to say the least.  This is where true faith comes in; these things are just not comprehendable for our minds.  God has a plan and even though we question it and wonder what in the world is going on; we have to trust that he knows better than we do and there is a plan in store.  I still question God on why he wanted to take sweet Ava before she even had a chance at life, but I just have to let go and let God.  He is definitely at work right now and I don't know the reasons for all of this tragedy but I have to believe that something good will come from it and I hope you all believe that as well.  If you don't have faith or believe in God, then I will say now is the time to start.  All of this tragedy shows us very well that life is fragile and you don't know what is in store from day to day.  Loved ones can be taken from us so quickly and unexpectedly, so you should never take one single moment for granted with them.  The only thing that keeps me going right now is my faith in God and knowing that there is a much better life after this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs