Saturday, March 23, 2013

Closure

Ava is now home with us....finally.  As hard as it was yesterday to go and pick her up from the funeral home; I feel at least a little closure now knowing that she is safe here with us.  We are really trying to get back to some kind of normal routine for our family, but I admit it is really hard sometimes.  John is doing well;  he went back to work last week and I think that it helped him to get back into his routine.  My mom left today to go back home and that was a little sad to me.  I know she needed to get back to her routine at home, but it was so nice having her here for emotional support.  I know I am strong and I will get through this one day at a time.  I am just really trying to take things slowly right now and not rush back into a horribly busy routine.  Last week was really rough regarding the panic attacks, but thankfully those are starting to get better...thank goodness!! I truly thank everyone for your continued prayers; they are really helping more than you know.  Our family is so grateful for all of the support/prayers that we have received from our Tophat squadron family here at Luke, our family, and our friends; you guys have been amazing to us. 

2 comments:

  1. Glad you have Ava home with you and to read an upbeat post from you. Healing takes time, Kimberly. Always know that you are doing the best you can to cope. Meanwhile, we are always praying.
    love love love. Amanda Gurney xo

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs