Saturday, April 6, 2013

I want you here

I received a CD this week from a sweet friend and it has truly been a blessing. Music has been therapy for me lately. I had been listening to all of the songs a few times but didn't necessarily pay attention to the words of this particular song until yesterday. I was driving home from a friends house with Mady and when I heard the words of this song; I started crying. This song perfectly describes how I feel now. I got home to look at the CD cover and this song was actually written in honor of all of the babies that were taken too soon like my Ava. The group is called Plumb and the song is "I want you here".

An ache so deep
That I can hardly breathe
This pain can't be imagined
Will it ever heal

Your hand so small
Held a strand of my hair
So strong
All I could do was keep believing
Was that enough
Is anyone there

I wanna scream
Is this a dream
How could this happen
Happen to me
This isn't fair this nightmare
This kind of torture
I just can't bear
I want you hear, I want you here

I waited so long
For you to come
Then you were here
And now you're gone
I was not prepared
For you to leave me
Oh this is misery
Are you still there

God help me
God help me
Breathe

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs